GOSHEN — Goshen paramedics are at Benteler Industries and Flair Interiors in the Goshen Industrial Park off of C.R. 38 treating several patients who were exposed to either a gas or chemical.
The first call came in from Benteler, which was evacuated at about 9 a.m. The caller thought it was a natural gas leak.
Shortly after, Flair Interiors employees, located near Benteler, needed medical assistance.
Goshen firefighters and paramedics are at the scene aiding workers there, with some being taken to IU Health Goshen Hospital.
Check back for more information as it becomes available.