Two people were injured in recent automobile-related crashes investigated by Goshen police:
• A teen driver was arrested following a two-vehicle crash Sunday at Main Street and Lincoln Avenue.
The crash occurred at 12:19 p.m. Police reported that a 2000 Ford Contour driven by Karla F. Rowland, 17, Elkhart, collided with a mo-ped operated by Stephen A. Salzwedel, 50, Goshen.
A witness told police he saw Rowland leave the scene driving east on Lincoln Avenue. Another witness said he followed the Ford Contour for several blocks before it turn in to a private drive.
Rowland was arrested and release to a guardian, police reported.
Salzwedel suffered a leg injury in the crash.
• A two-vehicle crash injured a motorcyclist Aug. 31 on U.S. 33 east of Indiana Avenue.
The crash occurred around 9:24 p.m. A 2000 General Motors Sierra driven by Kyle McManemin, 20, Goshen, collided with a 1999 ASM cycle operated by Sheldon L. Swartzentruber, Goshen. Swartzentruber was ejected in the crash and suffered several scrapes and bruises. He was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment.
to Leesburg robbery
A Warsaw couple arrested late last week is believed to be connected to an armed robbery in Leesburg.
Christopher Alan Gressley, 30, and Anita Lynn Moore, 28, were arrested by South Whitley officers the evening of Aug. 31 on charges including possession of synthtic marijuana.
The following day, police obtained information that Gressley and Moore could be the sought-after couple from an armed robbery at Leesburg Freedom Express the afternoon of Aug. 31. Kosciusko County police interviewed Gressley and Moore in the Whitley County jail, and the duo reportedly confessed to the Leesburg hold-up.
• Daryl Yoder of Elkhart told Goshen police someone took silver coins, rolled money and cash from his booth at Goshen Antique Mall. The theft occurred between 5 and 6 p.m. Tuesday. The value of the stolen money was at least $2,000, according to the police report.
• Falen Minuiz, 25, Goshen, told city police her wallet was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 218 N. Main St. between 10:30 p.m. Sunday and 10 a.m. Monday.
• Sally Aguilar, 50, Goshen, told city police someone took her change purse from the countertop at Taco Bell, 701 W. Pike St., between noon and 3 p.m. Monday. The purse contained around $130.
• Elkhart County police arrested Gonzalo Desantos-Garcia, 30, Elkhart, after the vehicle Desantos-Garcia was driving struck a pole at 22402 C.R. 45 arund 9:40 p.m. Wednesday. Desantos-Garcia was arrested on a charge operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.