A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Tracy L. Praklet, 40, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop on C.R. 23 at C.R. 18 at 12:06 p.m. Friday. Paklet was incarcerated on a failed field sobriety test.
• Nicholas Matney, 29, 1621 Linden Ave., Mishawaka, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop in the 1400 block of South 16th. Street in Goshen at 3:04 a.m. Friday. Police reported that during the same incident, Natahsa Matney, 31, 1825 Manor House, Goshen, was found to be intoxicated in public and arrested.
• Faustino Aguilar-Romo, 217 S. Silverwood, Apt. B, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at 12:26 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Clinton Street and Indiana Avenue.
• It was reported to Goshen police someone damaged a window at Wendys, 900 W. Pike St., Goshen sometime between 10 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday.
• Marsha Bills, 119 Riverside Blvd., Goshen, told Goshen police someone defaced her residence with a paintball gun at approximately 11:30 p.m. Monday.
• Lynda Boughton, 113 1/2 S. Ninth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of leaving the scene of a property damage crash and possession of controlled substance on West Lincoln Ave. around 5 p.m. Thursday.