Goshen police were called to a home at 502 E. Lincoln Ave. at 8:11 a.m. Sunday where a 40-year-old man and a 42-year-old woman reported they were the victims of battery earlier. A police report was made about the incident.
• Goshen police said Alma D. Ortega reported at 4 p.m. Saturday that her son’s bicycle was stolen from the rear of San Marcos Bakery, 113 S. Main St. that day.
• Jeremy Krezel, loss prevention official at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, reported to Goshen police that someone stole an air conditioner from the store on June 7.
• Goshen police received a report from Marilyn Bisson, 1012 Hickory St., who said someone etched scratches in the paint of her 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The incident happened early Saturday morning as the Jeep was parked at her home.
• According to a Goshen police report, Matthew Westfall, 24, 1023 S. Seventh St., was arrested on charges of public intoxication and public nudity in the 1100 block of East Plymouth Avenue at 5:45 a.m. Sunday. Police were called to the area with a report that a man was repeatedly ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door of a home. The owners of the home said they did not know the man at their door. Westfall was booked at the county jail on the misdemeanor charges.
• Goshen police reported the arrest of Cody L. Chubb, 19, 308 1/2 E. Clinton St. at Fifth and Washington streets at 8:55 p.m. Saturday. Chubb was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, reckless driving, possession of marijuana and for leaving the scene of a traffic accident that night. The driver was booked at the county jail.