Driver flees from police
The driver of a vehicle fled from police on foot after Goshen police attempted to make a traffic stop near South 10th and Purl streets at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver fled near South Ninth and Monroe streets.
• An employee at Low Bobs, 434 W. Pike St., Goshen, reported receiving a counterfeit bill at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday. The counterfeit bill was seized for evidence, according to Goshen police.
• Tiffany R. Cedeno Ramirez, 308 1/2 S. Seventh St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police a theft from her vehicle between 6 p.m. Monday and sometime Tuesday.
• Janet Teghtmeyer of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole from her vehicle while it was parked somewhere in Goshen at approximately 10:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• An employee of Courtyard Health Care, 2400 College Ave., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone stole jewelry belonging to a resident at approximately 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• Mary Muniz, 701 S. Ninth St., Goshen, reported a theft from her vehicle at approximately midnight Monday to Goshen police.
• Craig Webb, 118 Blackport Drive Apt. B, Goshen reported to Goshen police someone stole several items from his residence at approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday.
• Noah Beachy, 17278 C.R. 44, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County police at 9:15 a.m. Monday someone stole $600 from his bank account at approximately midnight Nov. 22.
• Deborah Cotton, 68080 Division St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police at 11:50 a.m. Monday someone stole $262.05 from her small business bank account from Friday through Monday.
• Anthony James of Elkhart told Elkhart County police at approximately 3:48 p.m. Monday someone made $88.44 worth of purchases on his debit card without his permission between Oct. 22 and Nov. 13.
• Danny Joe Landis, 22368 C.R. 36, Goshen, told Elkhart County police at approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday someone removed a weather am/FM radio from his 1998 Ford F150 4x4 at his residence sometime between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 7:10 Sunday.
Ranita Holloway, 23, 475 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on domestic battery and resisting law enforcement at 3:08 a.m. Wednesday.
• A staffer at Bashor Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police of being battered by an 11-year-old male student at approximately 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• According to Elkhart County police, a 15-year-old male was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Juvenile Detention Center on charges of battery and disorderly conduct after reportedly punching a 16-year-old male student in the face causing severe pain and bleeding at Concord High School, 59117 Minuteman Way, Elkhart at approximately 7:50 a.m. Tuesday.
Driver flees from police
- Police News
Three dead in Friday wreck
LaGrange County police have confirmed three are dead after a two-vehicle crash Friday at U.S. 20, west of C.R. 1200 West in LaGrange County.
Police: Teen arrested after firing gun in Goshen
A 16-year-old Goshen boy was arrested on multiple charges after allegedly firing a gun along Crescent Street Thursday night.
POLICE NEWS: May 23, 2013
Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers arrested two individuals in the span of 48 hours on drug-related charges.
ESCD officer runs light, hits car
An Elkhart County police vehicle was involved in a two-vehicle crash Monday in Goshen.
Police news for May 22, 2013
Several people were hurt in recent motor vehicle crashes responded to by local police:
Police News: May 20, 2013
Two Bristol men and a Bristol woman were injured in a two-vehicle collision at 5:52 p.m. Saturday near Elkhart.
- Police News: May 19, 2013
Middlebury police warn of scam
The Middlebury Police Department has received complaints from local residents of a scam that is being done in the area. Residents receive a call from an individual who identifies himself from Publishers Clearing House. He advises the resident that they have won a luxury car and $800,000 in cash.
Two children found in vacant home
Goshen police were called to a vacant residence in the 400 block of North Fifth Street, Goshen, at 8:07 p.m. Wednesday. Officers found a 4-year-old and 3-month-old alone inside the residence.
POLICE NEWS: May 16, 2013
A Goshen resident in the 1500 block of James Place told Goshen police of waking up and finding an unknown person in their residence.
- More Police News Headlines
- Three dead in Friday wreck