• Calvin Kaufman, 414 Gra Roy Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police that he was defrauded $500 through a mail and fax machine scam at his home Wednesday.
• Camille A. Navarro, 1821 Berkey Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police that someone entered her home and removed a laptop and three subwoofers without her permission between 4:20 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Thursday.
• Paige Cassel, 1611 S. 16th St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole prescription medication from her residence at approximately 7:40 p.m. Thursday.
• Bianca Bocanegra-Avendano, 30 Maple St., Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone entered her home at approximately 4 a.m. Tuesday and removed several electronic items.
• Michelle L. Spencer, 21066 Ind. 120, Bristol, to Elkhart County police someone entered her home at approximately 8 a.m. Wednesday and removed several pieces of jewelry and electronics.
• Timothy Scott, 59192 Lower Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole two checks, a GPS device and a cell phone charge from his vehicle while parked at his residence at approximately 8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Shai Hartsough, 17616 C.R. 40, Goshen, told Goshen police someone used her Interra Credit Union debit card number to make an unauthorized online purchase of over $100 on April 9.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Estela Mendoza, 301 S. Riverside Blvd., Goshen, told Goshen police someone knocked over her plastic fence and damaged several of the plastic posts between midnight Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• Rebecca McKenna, 59125 C.R. 21, Goshen, told Elkhart County police that she discovered a bullet that had gone through her overhead garage door sometime between April 17 and Monday.
• David Replogle, 40, 188 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of prescription fraud while at 4430 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at approximately 2:46 p.m. Thursday.
• A 15-year-old Goshen male was arrested by Goshen police on charges of public intoxication and illegal consumption of alcohol at 8:45 p.m. Thursday while at 122 S. Main St., Goshen.
- Police News
Police News: May 20, 2013
Two Bristol men and a Bristol woman were injured in a two-vehicle collision at 5:52 p.m. Saturday near Elkhart.
- Police News: May 19, 2013
Middlebury police warn of scam
The Middlebury Police Department has received complaints from local residents of a scam that is being done in the area. Residents receive a call from an individual who identifies himself from Publishers Clearing House. He advises the resident that they have won a luxury car and $800,000 in cash.
Two children found in vacant home
Goshen police were called to a vacant residence in the 400 block of North Fifth Street, Goshen, at 8:07 p.m. Wednesday. Officers found a 4-year-old and 3-month-old alone inside the residence.
POLICE NEWS: May 16, 2013
A Goshen resident in the 1500 block of James Place told Goshen police of waking up and finding an unknown person in their residence.
Goshen woman killed in crash
A two-vehicle crash south of Middlebury Wednesday morning killed a Goshen woman.
Dead is Arellano Eustolia, 40.
Man gets 90 years for child molesting
GOSHEN — A Goshen man was sentenced Thursday to 90 years in prison on Class A felony counts of child molesting.
Police news for May 13
A Goshen teenager was seriously injured Saturday afternoon when a tree branch fell on him.
Police news for May 12
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
POLICE NEWS: May 11, 2013
Truman Mullett found a rifle in the woods at Bonneyville Mill, 53373 C.R. 131, Middlebury at 7:30 p.m. May 4 and turned it in to Middlebury police, who secured the rifle until Elkhart County police picked it up.
- More Police News Headlines
- Police News: May 20, 2013