• Goshen police received a report Friday from Myron Grise, who said while he was in Bacolod City, The Philippines, in April, someone stole his computer and used his debit card information to make purchases. A report was made by city police.
• Ramon Delgado, 30, 1302 Hickory St., reported to Goshen police that someone entered his car while it was parked at his driveway Thursday night and stole several items. Police made a theft report.
• Goshen police were called to the home at 113 S. Seventh St. at 2:30 p.m. Friday when residents found a yellow Ishimoto 50cc moped next to the home. The moped was impounded by police.
• Joshua Thomas, 21, South Seventh Street, reported to Goshen police that the saddle bags were stolen from his Harley Davidson motorcycle while it was parked in the 1100 block of South Seventh Street Friday.
• Goshen police received a report of a bicycle theft late Friday night. Darrell Lee Gillaspie Jr., 49, said his black and white Mongoose bicycle was taken from 604 River Ave. when he left it for about 15 minutes at 11:30 p.m. Friday.
- Police News
- Police News: May 19, 2013
Middlebury police warn of scam
The Middlebury Police Department has received complaints from local residents of a scam that is being done in the area. Residents receive a call from an individual who identifies himself from Publishers Clearing House. He advises the resident that they have won a luxury car and $800,000 in cash.
Two children found in vacant home
Goshen police were called to a vacant residence in the 400 block of North Fifth Street, Goshen, at 8:07 p.m. Wednesday. Officers found a 4-year-old and 3-month-old alone inside the residence.
POLICE NEWS: May 16, 2013
A Goshen resident in the 1500 block of James Place told Goshen police of waking up and finding an unknown person in their residence.
Goshen woman killed in crash
A two-vehicle crash south of Middlebury Wednesday morning killed a Goshen woman.
Dead is Arellano Eustolia, 40.
Man gets 90 years for child molesting
GOSHEN — A Goshen man was sentenced Thursday to 90 years in prison on Class A felony counts of child molesting.
Police news for May 13
A Goshen teenager was seriously injured Saturday afternoon when a tree branch fell on him.
Police news for May 12
A Goshen man reported the theft of his cats to city police Saturday.
POLICE NEWS: May 11, 2013
Truman Mullett found a rifle in the woods at Bonneyville Mill, 53373 C.R. 131, Middlebury at 7:30 p.m. May 4 and turned it in to Middlebury police, who secured the rifle until Elkhart County police picked it up.
POLICE NEWS: May 10, 2013
Two separate reports of bicycle thefts were recently reported.
- More Police News Headlines