A juvenile female was arrested by Goshen police Saturday afternoon after she informed police that she was being battered.
Police were called to a house located at 315 S. Ninth St., Goshen at 12:30 p.m. when the juvenile female reported that she was touched in a rude and insolent manner by her mother. Police took a case report for battery.
While on the scene, it was determined the reporting female was incorrigible and had battered her younger sister. She was then arrested by police and released to her mother.
• A license plate was reportedly stolen from a vehicle belonging to Juana Castaneda, 42, while it was parked in front of her 138 Brookside Manor residence Saturday at approximately 8 p.m.
• A car stereo was reported stolen by Maritza Sandoval-Gonzalez Friday during the overnight hours. The stereo was reportedly taken from a 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada that belonged to her father which was parked in the 1800 block of Westplains Drive.
• Darius Zelvys, 22, 69308 C.R. 127, New Paris, was arrested at Walgreen’s, 1755 Lincolnway East, Goshen, on a charge of theft of medication. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• One-hundred-and-forty dollars was reportedly stolen from a purse belonging to Amber Hapner, Goshen, while she left her purse at Taco Bell, 701 W. Pike St., Wednesday between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m.
• A mo-ped belonging to Santiago Hernandez-Barvosa was reportedly stolen from outside his 308 E. Lincoln Ave. residence sometime between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 5 a.m. Thursday.
• Goshen police report that two money orders belonging to Katie Lott were reportedly stolen from her vehicle while it was parked in front of her 1717 Roc Lane, Goshen, residence Friday at approximately 4:41 p.m.
• Jesus Rodriguez, 40, 18315 C.R. 40, Goshen, was arrested in the 1800 block of Bashor Road Saturday at 5:56 p.m. on a charge of driving with a suspended driver’s license.
He was released at the scene.
• Candelaria Reyes, 28, 203 N. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested at the intersection of Third Street and Lincoln Avenue Saturday at 7:19 p.m. on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
She was released at the scene.
• Viridiana Camilo, 24, 429 S. Silverwood Lane, was arrested at the intersection of Greene and Elkhart Roads Sunday at 3:53 a.m. on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
She was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• Giovanni J. Arguelo, 22, Elk Grove Village, Ill., was arrested in the 1400 block of Lincolnway East in Goshen Sunday at 12:17 a.m. on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
He was incarcerated at Elkhart County Jail.