• Manuel Rios-Cardona, 23, 312 Stone Drive, Apt. B, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police an a charge of domestic battery and criminal confinement at 5:46 p.m. Sunday. According to police, an anonymous person reported fighting at 312 Stone Drive, Apt. B. Rios-Cardona was transported to the Elkhart County jail. The victim was given a domestic battery referral form and information on victim’s assistance.
• An employee with Elkhart Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police he found an empty 20 ounce bottle containing an unknown white powdery substance near Ind. 15 and C.R. 10 while supervising a weekend work crew cleaning trash and debris along roads at 11 a.m. Sunday. The 20 ounce bottle contained remnants and was inactive. Indiana State Police Clandestine Meth Team was notified.
• Leonard Zyla, 53, 301 West Oakridge, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 9:17 a.m. Monday in the 400 block of West Pike Street on charges of resisting arrest and leaving the scene of a property damage accident. He was booked into the county jail.
• Francisco Villarreal, 29, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 5 p.m. Monday while at 70891 C.R. 23, New Paris, on charges of identity theft and an active Elkhart County warrant. He was booked into the county jail.
• Matthew Myers told Elkhart County police he went to clean up property at 57765 C.R. 27, Goshen that was vacant and owned by Chase Bank. He reported that someone cut and stole wiring in the house after March 19, 2012.
• Devon Eby, 28065 C.R. 46, Nappanee, told Elkhart County police someone opened the garage door to the residence and stole medications and jewelry between 9:50 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Friday.
• Aaron M. Reynolds, 51410 C.R. 19, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone stole a Ruger P90 handgun from his residence between 9 p.m. Saturday and 3:15 a.m. Sunday.
• Jordan Risner, Syracuse, told Goshen police cash was stolen from his place of employment around 7:30 a.m. Monday.
• Mary Beechy-King, 31, 1411 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:20 p.m. Monday while at Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., on a charge of theft. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Stephanie Hollenberg, Goshen, told Goshen police a bicycle was stolen while parked at 1119 S. Main St. at approximately 6 p.m. Feb. 26.
• Christina Martinez, Goshen, told Goshen police several fraudulent bank withdrawals had been made from her account at approximately 4:46 p.m. Monday.
• Patricia Anglemeyer, 1806 Lincolnway E., Goshen, told Goshen police her husband’s suit jacket was stolen from their home at approximately noon Friday.
• William Nader, Goshen, told Goshen police of a possible scam involving his debit card number being obtained by individuals claiming to need it for a $100 gift certificate at 10:54 p.m. Monday.
• Aaron M. Reynolds, 22, 51410 C.R. 19, Bristol, told Elkhart County police a Ruger P90 handgun was stolen from his residence sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 3:15 a.m. Sunday.
• An employee at 7-Eleven, 2220 Elkhart Road, Goshen, reported a counterfeit $100 bill to Goshen police around 5:27 p.m. Sunday.
• An employee of Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police a 17-year-old male that resides at the home battered a 16-year-old male and a 35-year-old staff member at 10:53 a.m. Sunday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Sabrina Meadows, Goshen, told Goshen police her vehicle was damaged while parked at 112 S. Seventh St., at 1:30 a.m. Monday.
• Merv Chupp, the owner of Maple City Wholesales, 1100 Chicago Ave., told Goshen police someone threw a rock through one of the business windows sometime last week.
• Loreto Soto-Rodriguez, 48, 32 Roxbury Park, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 5:33 a.m. Monday on C.R. 30, just west of C.R. 15, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Francisco Saucedo, 28, 309 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 6 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Main and Pike streets on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Daniel Miller, 20, was stopped by Elkhart County police at U.S. 20 and C.R. 35 in Middlebury at 3:01 a.m. Sunday for traffic violations and found to have illegally consumed alcoholic beverages as a minor. Passengers in the vehicle, William Bender III, 18, and Marcus Byler, 18, were cited and released for illegal consumption of alcoholic beverages by a minor. Another passenger, Adam Miller, 18, was cited and released for possession of marijuana and illegal consumption of alcoholic beverage by a minor.
• Rene Garcia, 30, 350 Stone Drive, Apt. A, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a valid driver’s license at 11:27 p.m. Saturday. Garcia was stopped for a traffic violation on U.S. 33, south of U.S. 20.
• Harley Barkdull, 27, 124 Fawn Drive, Middlebury, was involved in a crash at the intersection of Hively Avenue and 17th Street in Elkhart at 3:01 a.m. Sunday. Barkdull was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.